Even though we are 100% at home, we are 110% there for our customers and you can do it too.
These are difficult times for all of us – also in the solar industry. But we can assure you that we are there for you, as always, without restrictions, only from home.
As a young digital company, we are very flexible and even before the crisis, we already had a home office. So we had no problem at all to work from home from one day to the next.
One thing is clear: Together we will get through this!
With this in mind, we would like to share with you 6 tips and 10 resources that have also helped us to stay productive during the transition from office to remote work:
- Always overcommunicate. This helps to keep everyone informed and lifts the spirits of the team.
- Set boundaries. When you’re working, you’re really working.
- Take breaks at regular intervals.
- Track your time so you don’t get distracted or overworked.
- Have an actual work space.
- Disconnect for at least a few hours a day.
Now to the resources:
- Remote: Office not required from Basecamp. Note: this is a book, but they will be refunding the purchase price for the foreseeable future.
- Remote company culture guide for the Slack generation from AhoyTeam
- The Ultimate Guide to Remote Work from Zapier
- How to Embrace Remote Work from Trello
- A crash course in remote management from WordPress
- Getting started from Black & Brown Founders
- 5 tips from ramping up remote work in a hurry from Atlassian
- Remote work wiki from Notion
- Tips from 100+ remote workers from HelpScout
- Tools for remote work from ProofHub
Category: blog | Comments: 0