Even though we are 100% at home, we are 110% there for our customers, and you can do it, too.
These are difficult times for all of us – also in the solar industry. But we can assure you that we are there for you, as always, without restrictions, only from home.
As a young digital company, we are very flexible. Even before the crisis, we already had a lot of experience with home office. So, actually switching from office mode to home mode one day to another was did not pose a problem for the most of us.
One thing is clear: Together we will get through this!
With this in mind, we share with you six tips and ten resources that have also helped us to stay productive during transitioning from office to remote work:
- Always overcommunicate. This helps to keep everyone informed and lifts the spirits of the team.
- Set boundaries. When you’re working, you’re really working.
- Take breaks at regular intervals.
- Track your time so you don’t get distracted or overworked.
- Have an actual work space.
- Disconnect for at least a few hours a day.
Now to the resources:
- Remote: Office not required from Basecamp. Note: this is a book, but they will be refunding the purchase price for the foreseeable future.
- Remote company culture guide for the Slack generation from AhoyTeam
- The Ultimate Guide to Remote Work from Zapier
- How to Embrace Remote Work from Trello
- A crash course in remote management from WordPress
- Getting started from Black & Brown Founders
- 5 tips from ramping up remote work in a hurry from Atlassian
- Remote work wiki from Notion
- Tips from 100+ remote workers from HelpScout
- Tools for remote work from ProofHub
We hope you found these tipps useful, and are curious to hear about your recommendations. Anything to add?